Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daily Realities

8 am
It is going to be a rather crazy day today. Let’s see if I can even anticipate: 9 am meet with G and the college counselor. How that will go we shall see. Then I assume I will leave the car at school for G and take the bus/walk home.  At 12:30 the chimney sweep is supposed to come, sometime between 12 and 4 the new refrigerator is supposed to arrive (meaning I must move everything from the old to the new while he is here), at 5 I must be at work to meet with a student because I screwed up last week and missed our appointment.  And at 2:30 G must get to the foot doctor’s in South Deerfield to get her plantar’s warts dealt with. I assume this will be the first of many appointments. AND somehow in there I really need to start on grading the labs that got turned in last week. AND there are other Todos like stuff I need to start working on for Sheep and Wool fair. The cochairs had a conference call last night that lasted an hour and a half. I need to write up an agenda for the Nov meeting. I REALLY need to call re the dreaded Barn Five stuff….
    I did manage to sit and do some spinning last night which was very nice. I did more of the pink stuff that I already started knitting into a scarf. It’s really nice, thicker than I had planned meaning that once I finish the scarf it will probably use most of it, and the scarf will be several ounces.
    I guess I’d better get a move on. I do want to mediate and I still have to feed buns before I leave for the HS.

No comments: