Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Apple Harvest

Exciting news! I got my acceptence letter for my first official fair - the Apple Harvest Festival in Amherst. They do not have a web site, or I would link it. It will be Sept 30. I have wound all my skeins, now I need to photograph them. Work has intervened so who knows... Also - I managed to get some plastic deli clamshells from a local deli and I will use them to package nice plucked angora for sale. So things are moving along! As for anything resembling a web site, well, that will happen when it happens.
And what about Frank, you wonder. So far, he is doing very well. His huge gaping wound seems to be healing and I am very grateful.

1 comment:

ChickenBetty said...

YEAH! I'm totally there - I can't wait to buy some of your gorgeaous fiber! I'm very glad that Frankie is doing well.