Thursday, September 14, 2006

Why ELSE I cannot get anything done....

Quick, miserable post: I lost my purse, wallet, etc etc. It is the most miserably annoying thing in the world. I left it on a local bus, and apparently whoever found it decided not to give it to the driver so that it would have been brought to the Lost and Found there. So, instead I must hassle with all the hassles of cancelling credit cards (not so bad) and changing my checking account (very very bad). And replacing my license (also not so bad) and mouring the loss of all those tid-bits that one accumulates in something as personal as a purse. I'm mad at whoever found it and made the decision not to turn it in, and I'm very very mad at myself for being such a scatter-brained flakola who does stupid things like leave her purse around (not the first time, believe me).
I still managed to spin a little angora today so at least the day was not completely wasted...

No comments: