Sunday, September 03, 2006

update

First I will gripe a bit about this whole “blogging” process. I had some issues, when was it? Last week? Two weeks ago? Well, whenever it was, I had some issues. I thought that once I actually signed on this blogging thing would be a piece o’ cake, but I ended up with issues. I made one entry, then, as I was on vacation and had some time, I rapidly made even another entry. But the second entry got lost in the ether of Bloggerville. I could find it sometimes, but it wasn’t showing up on the actual blog. I was very frustrated and annoyed. So, in true trooper fashion, I gave up. Well, at least I put it on hold while life intervened in the form of packing up and going home and then getting back to the reality of the day to day (or as a friend says “the minutia of life”).

I was planning to ask my friend, who is an old hand at this blogging thing, about it on our knitting day, but I didn’t go to knitting as we were invited to supper that night at another friend’s (definitely NOT something to complain about). It was not until days later (has it been weeks?) that I griped to yet another friend (boy, it’s starting to sound like I have lots of friends, which in fact I do, and obviously they are all wonderful and helpful), and went to show her the problem. And look! There it was - my second entry! And on the same page, but instead of the new entry appearing on the screen when you click on the blog, the old entry appears and one must scroll up to find the new one. So you see, there is still some sort of glitch. Sarah’s blog does not do that. I guess the real reason I have blabbed (blogged?) on about all this, is to point out how easily discouraged I can get. Small glitch = major set-back. Well, I have gotten through this and will try to move on. And perhaps my next entry will be something more substantial.

No comments: