Monday, September 25, 2006

Plugging Along

As the title says, I am plugging along, though with the Apple Harvest festival coming this Saturday, the plugging had better pick up its pace.
I have catalogued (with much help from my daughter) all my skeins. I bought plastic "clamshells" from a local deli and so I have weighed out some 1 and 1/2 ounce batches of angora. I am fixing a very nice coat rack given me by a friend that I will use for hats. It still needs a coat of paint.
On the more frustrating computer end of things... I have been working working working on a business card. Man is that frustrating. I only have basic tools like Microsoft Word, Publisher and Paint to work with and they each have their capabilities and idiosynchracies and limitations. But at last I think I have one that I can work with for now. I am hoping to get so I can print them on both sides, but for now I just have the ink-jet printer and it seems tricky. And I'd like to perhaps add color. Well, let's see if I can display it here - I put it on a portable USB drive thingy so I can move it about from one computer to another.
WooHoo!! I did it. It still needs work, the small writing is too small, but for now, it will do. And I have been making little stickers to label the skeins and the angora fiber. So, you see, I have really been a very busy bunny. AND I sold two rabbits last week, so that is a very good thing.
OK time to get ready for the "real" job.

1 comment:

ChickenBetty said...

I LOVE the card!