Sunday, July 22, 2007

Reading Blogs

Blog reading is very entertaining, connecting with the world that way, but it has its problems. First of all, WHO HAS TIME????????????? I mean, some people write and write and they have very good things to say, but I do not have time to read it all. There are dishes to wash and laundry to hang out and kids to drive to camp, and when all that is done, wouldn't I rather spin?
How is it that other people have time to read these blogs?
Or maybe no one reads them, they just skim. The best are the ones with lots of photos, I must perfect this technique.
I did find some interesting spinning type ones, like this
and this
I will figure out how to list these "favorite blogs" like other people do. But not today, because I am going ot my friend's house to spin and it is her birthday!
ttfn

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hellooooo!

I agree with you about finding the time to read blogs!
I'd love to spin too but there's no time, or space for yet another craft related hobby!!

I love the orange yarn on your blog - that looks right up my street :o)

Do you have any photos of your camper? Poor Spud is unstartable again. She has been imobile more often than I've been able to drive her. I think I bought a lemon :o(