Monday, July 16, 2007

Zoning on the Computer

Yes, I am zoning on the computer and Not Spinning. This is bad. This is also boring.
I am STILL working on this web page stuff. I am making tables like mad, and putting all kinds of stuff in them, but I cannot get them to layout the way I really want. Well.
I already made the decision, about an hour ago, after spending several hours hassling, that I was going to make a Very Simple web site. That I would focus on Ease of Use. That graphic doo-dahs would be minimized (interpretation: a dull web site, but one that I might actually be able to create before I go completely senile).
I have a feeling that it will be not only simple, but also rather imperfect. OK. I can handle imperfection. Not well, but I can handle it. I can have perfection as the star towards which to aim, but then I can accept whatever small hillock I manage to reach. How's that for a philosophy of life.
I can't help but wonder if ANYONE has read any of this. Does it matter? I'm pretty sure that Marcie's well-timed comment went a long ways towards enticing me to start writing again in earnest (I am, if nothing else, earnest). Maybe I should stoop to commenting on others' blogs to encourage them to comment on mine. But honest reality: I rarely take the time to read many blogs. A few on occassion, so I'll add my little "hello" when I do.
Back to the cursed 'puter!

No comments: