Thursday, August 09, 2007

HELLO??????????

Hello world. Are you there? I just can't help but wonder if ANYONE, EVER reads this silly blog. Does it matter? Well, maybe not since for years I have written a journal and no one reads that, at least they'd better not..... and part of the point of this is just to keep myself feeling like I should make progress on my web site so I have something to post. But still, it would be interesting to know if anyone reads it. After all, I look at others' blogs and they get all sorts of comments. But poor old boring me gets none...... 'sob.' I suppose what I need to do is read and comment on others' blogs and maybe then they'll look at mine. I will try that.
Meanwhile.....if anyone out there in bloggerville reads this post, could you please please please leave a comment, even anonymously, so I know you exist. If no one does read it, well maybe I should go back to my journal and be done with it (so there!)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Comment. Comment comment. Yep, there's a direct correlation between commenting and receiving comments. I found this out when I started blogging. If no one knows you're out there, they don't know to come see you.

If you want actual numbers, you can set yourself up with a free stats tracker from Sitemeter http://www.sitemeter.com/ or one of the other free counters.