Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Piccies!!!




I spent a good chunk of yesterday doing more with the web site logo. It is not on this computer, so I cannot post a piccie of it, but here are a few of other things.
First a really cool skein of a style I've been working on lately.
Next a sock, done but for the few rows of angora to be added to the top.
Last a pair of socks with said angora. All these socks I'm knitting from yarn I spun ages ago that has been sitting around and I decided, time to do something useful with these. So there you have it.
Today I will dye with a friend!!! (Think Jonestown????)

1 comment:

Roseann said...

Pretty socks! I like the heel and toe in contrasting yarns and that angora edging looks like icing on a cake. Your blog is very inspiring, thank you for checking out mine.